Creating a sales order for single barcoded inventory items using the inventory management software
Creating sales orders for single barcoded inventory from existing or new customers is a straightforward process.
- Select sales from the Main Menu. This opens the Sales screen.
- Click New Order. This opens the sales order form.
- The Date, Sales Person and next sequential Sales Order No. are automatically entered by the inventory management software.
- Customer A/C No: Use the drop down arrow to select the customer from the list of existing customers. Double click the name to enter it in the box.
- If it is a new customer click the New Customer button at the bottom of the Sales Order form to open and complete a new customer form in the usual way.
- Individual item notes: Place to enter notes about the order such as delivery instructions or dates etc.
- To add single barcoded items to the order click the Add Item button to select inventory from the inventory management system database. This will open the Stock screen.
- Double click the item line. This opens the Stock Item List screen.
- Click on the inventory item you want. The inventory management software will highlight the item line.
- Right click on the highlighted line and an Add to Sales Order box will open. Click this to add the inventory to the sales order.
- Or you can double click the inventory line in the Stock Items List screen to open the Stock Item screen.
- You can alter inventory details in the Stock Item screen before adding to the sales order.